|Home » Makeup Removal
How to Remove Water Proof Mascara?
It is quit difficult to remove many water-proof mascaras. There is always a solution, so don't worry.
- Make sure your hair is pinned up, you don't want to allow any hair oils to dissolve into your delicate skin.
- Take two cotton balls. Dab them with 2 drops of olive oil mixed with a makeup remover. Once it is mixed, you may use it.
- Slowly and throughly paste the cotton balls across your closed eyes, left to right - right to left.
- Make sure none of the oil drips under your eye level! You don't want oil on your skin (although oil seems to be bad for your skin, it can soften wrinkles and generates your skin to stay soft and silky).
- Use your every day cleanser (non-soluble), and gently wash your face for 30-60 seconds, then rinse with warm water.
- Your skin should be looking brilliant, and that hard-to-remove mascara will be completely removed!
Comments » Add yours?
Leave a comment