How to Get Emma Stone Makeup Look at "The Amazing Spider-Man" London Premiere
Emma Stone was busy promoting her movie "The Amazing Spider-Man" around the world in June. Of all her promo tour makeup looks, this look from the London Premiere had me fall. It's all about natural, fresh and radiant! And we can get this look easily at home step by step.
1. Remove your previous makeup and wash your face thoroughly, then apply a moisturizer.
2. Apply a powder light foundation that matches your skin tone - not too much, just to give the face a smooth and pretty glow.
3. Pick up a sparkly silver shimmery eyeshadow and drench it all over the lid up to the brow bone. Line the eye with a metallic teal eyeliner.
4. Dust your cheeks with a pale pink blush to give them a pretty glow.
5. Apply coral pink lip gloss to the lips.
Comments » Add yours?
Leave a comment