|Home » Skin Makeup
How to Apply Glitter to Your Face and Body?
Go glamorous by wearing a little glitter on your next evening out. Shimmer, shine, razzle or dazzle with silver, gold or a frosted pastel.
- Take a moment to consider the look you'd like to achieve. Do you want to add sparkle to your face or shimmer to your body? Most products are face or body specific.
- Consider the color of your makeup and the color of your outfit when selecting a shade. Gold complements a warmer complexion, while silver works best on cool-toned complexions.
- Match colored glitter to hues in your makeup and clothing.
- Complete your makeup before applying glitter to your face. Using a very small amount of glitter, dab it gently near the eyes, just above the lash tips or at the outer corners of the eyes.
- Get dressed before applying body glitter. Your choices will range between glitter powders, gels and lotions.
- Focus on exposed skin, such as the chest, back, lower legs and tops of the feet. Place a small amount of the product in your hands and distribute a thin layer over the area you want to cover. Apply the glitter to your body using smooth, consistent strokes.
- Enlist the help of a friend to access hard-to-reach places.
Wash your hands well immediately after application to remove any residual glitter from your palms.
Comments » Add yours?
Leave a comment