|Home » Lip Makeup
Select Lipstick That Complements Asian Coloring
Lip color can vary by season and occasion. You may opt for more dramatic lips to ring in the new year and stick to a softer shade for a weekend afternoon. Your options are endless, so pucker up and play with that pout.
- Let a bluish-red lend glamour to a porcelain complexion. Add drama to yellow-toned skin with a raisin or plum shade.
- Get a touch of color with a tinted gloss. Consider ruby or coffee shades for evening, and mauves, taupes and caramels for day.
- Choose a lip liner that's a shade or two darker than your lipstick. Lining your lips will add definition and help keep your lip color from bleeding.
- Balance heavy eye makeup with a more subdued lip color. Pair a bold lip color with softer eye makeup.
- Skip pastel and frosted shades, which can leave Asian complexions washed out or flat. Do look for soft colors that have a delicate shimmer or subtle shine.
Check out the new color sticks that can go from cheek to eyes to lips. This is a great option for busy, on-the-go gals, or those who prefer a simpler beauty regime.
If you fill in your lips with liner before applying lipstick, your lip color will last a lot longer.
Apply lip balm once a day or choose moisture-rich lip color formulas to counteract dry or chapped lips.
Comments » Add yours?
Leave a comment